Does anyone know how to stop this scam..l can't get anywhere with these people. I have tried to call e-mail, even sent a certifed letter, and never had not one response. Do l need to close my account at the bank. They stop payment and they still try it every month.

These people have no heart at all. I guess they found there way of geeting rich.

What really makes me mad that Ophah had this person on her show, and said it was a good thing.

It makes you wounder if she is getting a cut of the pie.

PLEASE..

e-mail me @ rchesley2@tampabay.rr.com

Had an Experience with Living Lean?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,